Question
Posted by: nancy | 2011/11/02

fluffy pubes

I am in teens and find that my pubic region is not fluffy. i would love to have it fluffy and sort of spongy, are their any exercises or medication?

No specific medication or exercises. You might want to try conditioner for course hair and see if that will increase the texture of your hair – be just careful of chemicals close to your vaginal area.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

7
Posted by: Marcel | 2011/11/03

Hello Nancy....
Firstly , how old are you?????????
Mark, She wants it to look like camel Toes , but an under age firl on this site ....No no no no no no no...this is not on...

Reply to Marcel

How old are you Nancy?

Posted by: Mark | 2011/11/03

Hi,Nancy does it look like a camel toe....

Reply to Mark
Posted by: nancy | 2011/11/03

Dear Sexologist,
It seems u have got me wrong. I did not mean the hair but I meant the flesh or rather the vulva region. Iwant this to be plump and soft

Reply to nancy
Posted by: Topdog | 2011/11/03

please use a lot of styling gell if that don,t work use the ghd

Reply to Topdog
Posted by: James | 2011/11/03

You must use body on tap :-)

Reply to James
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/02

Reply to Sexologist