Question
Posted by: Bohloko | 2009/07/08

Flu/cold

My wife is 33 weeks pregnant and is got flu/cold. What do i give her in her condition?

She can use Panado, Strepsils, Benylin cough syrup, depending on her symptoms.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/09

You must go to the doctor, you' re not allowed to use any over the counter medication when pregnant. I had the flu last week, went to the doctor and she gave me antibiotics that' s safe to use during pregnancy, but I think each doctor varies in their prescriptions. So take her to be sure of what to use. In the mean time let her drink lotsa water and vitamin C and she' s allowed to use panados.