Question
Posted by: sasch | 2010-07-26

flu wont go

Since about April I''ve had this flu that doesn''t seem to go away completely. It hit REALLY hard mid May and then kept kinda lingering with different levels of intensity.
Now I have what seems like a stomach flu coz I''ve had a runny tummy on and off for the last week.
What''s the deal here, what can I do?

Hallo Sasch
Try taking probiotics three times a day for a week or so, and try an immunobooster like Echinacea, Immunochoice or Viral Choice C. If the diarrhoea persists you may need to take a sample to your doctor to check for parasites/bacteria by sending it to the lab.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-27

Hallo Sasch