Question
Posted by: nn | 2011/03/11

Flu will not go away

I have been having the flu on and off for 3 weeks now. This week it seems to be getting worse. I went to the doc on Monday and got some anti biotics. I am not sure if they are working. One day i will be fine and feeling great and then the next day i feel horrible. I have been taking my anti biotics as well as viral choice religiously this week but i am not seeing results that last more than a day. I have also been taking it easy and going home after work and just resting. I just do not know what to do. Please help.

There is not much more that you can do and remember that the flu is a viral infection that can usually take up to three weeks to resolve.