Question
Posted by: Adel | 2012/03/19

Flu while Pregnant

Hi, is there anything I can use for a runny nose &  sore throat while pregnant?

Strepsilsfor the throat. Iliadin nasal spray for the nose if you have to use something.

2

Posted by: sellinah | 2012/03/20

Hi, i took a spoon of honey now and then to smoother my throat. it provided an instant relief for a short period. i mixed teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water and gargle. do not swallow . it just leave a salty taste behind. for runny nose , try saline nose spray. don''t take lots of meds unless absolutely necessary, especially since you don''t want to be taking medicine everyday while you are pregnant. good luck. get well soon.

Reply to sellinah