Question
Posted by: Klaire | 2010-06-08

Flu or worse?

Good day,

my husband is displaying cold/ flu like symptoms (sore body, sore throat, dry cough, stuffy nose but no fever) but he feels like there is pressure on his chest. He tells me it hurts and is difficult to breath. He gets chills but as I mentioned, no fever. It''s not bronchitis and he says the chest pain is more in the middle of his chest. I have given him Med Lemon and green tea to drink because I know it is dangerous to self medicate if you aren''t sure what is actually wrong. Should he go to the doctor?

Hallo Klaire
I think he needs to be examined by a doctor - he may have a viral pneumonia

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-08

Hallo Klaire