Question
Posted by: Yasmin | 2010/11/28

Flu meds while pregnant

Hi. I just found out i am pregnant. I am a week overdue for my period so i did a HPT. I am a bit concerned because about a week or so ago I had a bad flu so I took OTC meds like Corenza C, allergex and coryx syrup. I also used Andolex throat spray. What are the chances that this has harmed the baby? Should I be worried?? I will probably only get to see a gyna in the new year as I am leaving on holiday this week. Please advise. Thanks!

It sounds like you took the medication when you were only just pregnant. The chances of problems are small.