Question

Flu-ish or pregnant?

I' ve been constantly " naar"  since Sunday, especially after I eat. I also feel dizzy &  ' blurry'  at times (see, hear &  feel a blur), sometimes shaking. It' s been at least 2 weeks that I wake up every morning with a sore throat, but sucking a Disprin or Strepsil makes it disappear. I' m thinking that it might be a virus or sinus drip in the back of my throat that I' m not even aware of, that might make me feel sick. I' ve taken SinuClear and ACC200 without any noticable effects.
Also, it' s been 3 weeks that my period ' announced'  that its on its way, but there is no sign of it yet. My breasts are very tender and I have the usual pains, cramps and bloatedness, but no period.
I have a history of sinus, irritable bowel syndrome and low blood pressure. My period cycle usually is 35 days and very short.
I don' t take any chronic medicine or the Pil, just vitamins daily.
Please advise what this could be and if I should see a doctor.

I suggest that you consult your doctor, in order for him/her to examine you and to start tackling your symptoms one by one. He/she should take a throat swab to rule out a chronic nasal phyrangile infection. This along with sinusitis can easily cause the symptoms that you are experiencing.

I also suggest that you do a pregnancy test.