Posted by: Linda | 2010-04-09

Flu Injection

Please can you give some advise on the flu injection. My Husband was keen to have the family immunised but I wasn''t. He is still adamant that it is good idea. My familly all have the sniffles. He had a mild case about 2wks ago and is still suffering with runny nose my youngest 2 also have a blocked nose and are coughing. They seem to not have a good immune system and it immediately goes to their chests. Is it advisable to have it done and is it still okay to do now?

Yes, it is advisable to get the flu injection. This injection will protect against certain types of flu that has been identified to cause severe symptoms. This injection will not stop you from getting colds with the usual sniffles and coughing.