Question
Posted by: Martin | 2010/07/22

Flu for the 3rd time in 2 mnths

I''m sneezing a lot and my throat is itchy, when I cough there''s a lot of phlegm coming out, my nose is running nonstop (post-nasal drip).

I also take Vita-Force vitamins daily but do not see any benefit thereof so far.

What would you suggest for me to take for these symptoms?

Hallo Martin
Try taking a long acting antihistamine like Zyrtec at night if you think it is due to an allergy, or Rhinex/Sudafed/Actifed if you think it is a cold (i.e. you don't normally have a runny nose) Try taking Viral choice C or Immunochoice or Echinacea or something similar to boost your immune system.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/22

Hallo Martin