Question
Posted by: moi | 2009/08/26

flu and vomiting

I started having flu last week Wednesday and was off sick Thurday and Friday. Although I' m back at work this week, my head still feels stuffy, my body' s sore and I still have a dry cough. Last night, I vomited and my face was really hot and I had night sweats. I' m still nauseas and my stomach' s cramping. Should I be worried and go to the doctor or is it perhaps something I ate that didn' t agree with me (no diarreah as yet).

Dear Moi
Please see your doctor - it could be H1N1 flu ( typically presents with diarrhoea and nausea)