Question
Posted by: madelein diedericks | 2010-08-16

flu

I have been struggling with flu for the past month now. Have been on anti-biotics twice so far. Simptoms include, fewer, headaches, runny nose and coughing. Just when I think I''m over it it starts all over again. I''m so fed up now, It seems I can''t get rid of it completely.I use vitamin c, iron and zink.

Please help!!! I''m desperate!!!

Hallo Madelein
The flu this year seems to linger and cause relapses. If you still have a fever and yellow runny nose, you may have a chronic sinusitis and may need a broad spectrum antibiotic and Flagyl for 10 days to get over this. Your doctor may need to send you for x/rays or a scan of the sinuses.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-16

Hallo Madelein