Question
Posted by: V | 2009/08/12

Flu

I am recovering from a bad bout of flu. However my stomach muscles are very sore and I' m not sure if it' s pressure from all the coughing and sneezing or if it could be swine flu. I know I sound paranoid but I don' t want to take chances. Pls advise

Dear V
If you did not have high fever, muscle pains all over, runny nose and sore throat with diarrhoea and vomiting, you probably had normal flu. If you are almost recovered you would not need antiviral treatment, but take it slow and do not exercise until you have no more muscle pains.