Question
Posted by: Discovery | 2013-01-21

Flirty girl pal

How do i tell my friend that her behaviour was in appropriate when we attended a function? She was running after my boyfriend like a love sick puppy and he handled it brilliatly...when i asked her about it her reply was that she is a tomboy and connect better with men, she understands their heads, so i left it there, but i feel i cant just leave it, cus if i do then i will never allow her close to my boyfriend.
Why dont girls know when to let go and when to walk away. I enjoyed the function, made as if im not noticing anything, enjoyed his hugs and kisses when she allowed him to actually talk to me, but jeez, wtf went wrong with her?(this is a old habbit of hers, i just never imagined she will try it with someone i care about)

8
Posted by: Discovery | 2013-01-22

ok threre the chat went south again...i wont comment any further, so thank you, but im not insecure, if i were i would have made sure that my gf leave the party or i would....im not bragging about my bf handling the situation, i am honestly gratefull for the way he handled it, because that made me feel ok.
you are all going on as if its the most common thing in the world as if you wont feel anything when it happens to u, sooooo....im insecure and all that bad stuff then, sorry for being human and actually asking for advice on how to handle it.
i think my new years resolution will be to stay away from MT...i just feel so much better cus its not the same.
ps. i agree with you DH, all men are dogs and mine sure is too...for now he is still a decent one and i hope it stays that way...lets bring some positivity back into the conversation..life is not all that bad...its what we make of it.
all the best to all of you and goodbye

Reply to Discovery
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-21

All men are dogs....the question is what kind of a dog is your man....

Reply to DH
Posted by: Lol | 2013-01-21

Discovery you sound very insecure and I do hope for your sake your man is not a player. Women can be gullible at times, the way you bragging about how your BF handled your friend I shiver and my intuition as a man tells me gore ba o shapile ka stena girl. Good Luck.

Reply to Lol
Posted by: Discovery | 2013-01-21

I fully agree, but in a way im glad he wasnt rude and there were no scenes. I think its such a shock that u dont really know what u will do, thats how i felt...its got a lot to do with self respect too...and just the fact that she use the word " connect"  with my bf makes me sick....you dont connect with someone thats in a committed relationship.
I think its just a excuse to flirt and get away with it, teasing...or maybe not.
I will speak to her, i just dont know where to start cus i feel embarressed and didnt expect it from her, which makes me stupid because right now, she has 3 male friends where their gfs are treating her bad, all becuase of her connecting with the men....i should have known i am not special and she will do it to me too, but i laughed when i heard all these stories and thought it was a joke....i feel stupid, and i wish the weekend gone, but i willl tackle it head on, thanks for your advice.

Reply to Discovery
Posted by: JR | 2013-01-21

I''t all good to be diplomatic, but did she get the message, that is the question? It is irrelevant whether she connects better with guys, the fact is she behaved in a way that made you uncomfortable and could possibly jeopardise your relationship with your man if it it keeps happening, as well as your friendship. I question this part though, because a true friend would not be " running after your man like a love sick puppy. She would know and respect the boundaries.

If it comes from you, it will be seen as jealousy, and she will revel in it. Maybe you could ask you bf to just politely mention to her when (because it will) it happens again, that her behaviour is inapropriate and that nice girls do not behave that way, whether they are tom boys or not, and that she is not gaining anyones respect by doing that - quite the opposite

Good luck.

Reply to JR
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-21

Great. I think that your friend needs to learn a bit of respect but I also think that its cool that he brushd her off.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Discovery | 2013-01-21

the way he handled her was beyound awesome!...he was so diplomatic, not rude to her and not letter her have her way. i could only praise him afterwards for the way he handled her.

Reply to Discovery
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-21

Maybe it is a good test to see whether he is really into you!

Reply to DH