Question

Flirting, cheating......

I had been flirting with a women over email for about a month now. It was just chatting and mails. I feel like a dog, as I am married. I decided to end the chatting before it went any further as I dont want to be like all the other men that cheat and actually do love my wife. Problem is I cant get it out of my mind. Its driving me crazy....... I physically have done nothing, but need to try and get this women out of my head.... You must think i am a terrible person, as I think that of myself at the moment.

OK, you did something you recognize was wrong, and you stopped of your own accord, before it got beyond virtual flirting. That's a lot less terrible than most guys who cheat. The real issue now, surely, is what's best to do about it.
Driving yourself crazy and simply feeling awful about it is not beneficial to you or to your wife. Think rather of what you can do to make life happier for her, perhaps some treats, and maybe some sessions of couples counselling, to see if this relationship can be made happier for both of you

3
Posted by: Anon 2 | 2009/11/17

Did you tell the woman you flirted with you are married? The reason I am asking is I have been flirting with a guy over email also for the past month, and now he just suddenly stopped mailing. He told me he was single.

Reply to Anon 2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/13

I think you should forgive yourself.
What you done was wrong but at least you have realized that you must stop as its not right.
Forget about her and the email and focus and think about your wife.

Reply to Kelly