Question
Posted by: oh boy | 2010-04-29

flirting behaviour

Hi, I keep on landing myself in the same situation. To get a man''s attention, I flirt a lot with him and this talk goes way overboard onto the sexual side. To me it is just a game to get his attention but when he actually want to go for it, I get scared because I never intended it to go this far. I dont do 1 night stands and am looking for a long term relationship. How do I stop this behaviour so guys can get to know me as a person instead of this flirt?? Thanks.

I agree with Bongi - CBT is called for. There are many ways to get someone's attention, flirting specifically sugests you are mainly interested in a sexual relationship. It is usually NOT a gamwe to the guy you are aiming at. A counsellor could help you to develop your skills at techniques other than flirting, which may better reach the goals you say you have

3
Posted by: Happiness | 2010-04-29

Know yourself first, give yourself attention first. Whatever you believe about yourself the world will follow you.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: Bongi | 2010-04-29

You know what I am going to say....CBT.

Reply to Bongi