Posted by: anonymous | 2009-06-30

My wife think it is right to call other men at work love and to flirt with them .Some of these men are having affairs .We have a child who autistic which caused alot of stress in our relationship ,

Are you saying that she does this as though it were all right, or that she actually says she believes this is a great thing for a wife and mother to do ? It sounds as though her choice of guys to flirt with is worrying, if they are already having affairs ( she doesn't think much of herself if she is placing herself on the menu for promiscuouis and unfaithful guys like this ). Surely marriage counselling is the way for you both to go ? Having an autistic child can indeed be difficult at times and puts an extra strain on a marriage, but if he mariage is sound to start with, this should not cause undue problems

Posted by: anonymous | 2009-07-03

No ,this marriage is not sound , we continue to fight and it even got physical we are seperated now .

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Been there | 2009-07-01

Hi Anon.
Was your wife always like this or is it something new that she has started to do?
Sit your wife down and have a (calm) talk with her. Tell her how you feel when she acts flirty with other men. Don' t let this build up to something and then have a huge fall out months down the line if it can be nipped in the butt now already.
As to the autistic child, people tend to look at them in the wrong way. Yes they need special care, but I believe they are true gifts from God.
take care

Reply to Been there
Posted by: CTMOM | 2009-07-01

Flirting is something we ALL done, male and female. Half the time my husband doesn' t realise he is actually doing it. I think as long as its innocent and not crude or over sexual then its not doing any harm. Remember, you can look at the menu, just don' t order!

I have a habit of calling my friends (male and female) babes and its nothing to do with flirting at all. Its just who I am.

Why does their having affairs effect you? It them, not her.

Get some family help and I hope it all works out,

Reply to CTMOM