Question
Posted by: Jenni | 2012-03-15

flightless birds

Are pea -|- s flightless birds or not? Other than the penguin are there other flightless birds

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Peafowl can fly, amazingly enough, though not great distances. Other flightless birds include the ostrich, emu, cassowary, rhea, kiwi.

2
Posted by: Sarah | 2012-07-09

I would suggest just pnckiig one way people can improve their health. Your first paragraph should explain your thesis, or in other words, what your paper is about. Then, depending on which category you choose, you give three examples. For instance, if you choose firsthand observations you could write one paragraph on how your grandfather became vegetarian and lived to be 97. Then you could write your second paragraph on how your friend became vegetarian and she lost 20 pounds. Then you could write the third paragraph about your transition into vegetarianism, and how you feel more healthy. Three examples is usually standard.After that, you write a closing paragraph stating all of the instances or informed opinions etc. that you went over in the paper. Then you make a conclusion based on the information you''ve given. For example: Because my vegetarian grandfather lived to be an old age, my friend lost 20 pounds when she went vegetarian, and I feel much better after switching to that lifestyle, I conclude that going vegetarian is a good way to improve your health. Of course you don''t want it to be that cut and dry, but that''s the basic idea.Keep in mind that when writing a persuasive essay, always focus on your thesis. Make every sentence you write back up that thesis. Good luck!

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: EnviroHealth Expert | 2012-03-20

Reply to EnviroHealth Expert