Question
Posted by: lee | 2008/08/11

fleshy " stuff"  on toilet seat

I share a house with someone who generally doesn' t seem to be very hygienic - you can just tell she' s having a period by the look of the toilet seat.
Anyway, my problem is I often find what seems like brown/black pieces of flesh on the toilet seat, obviously from her.
What could it be? Could it be contangious? Please help!
I don' t know how to approach her to find out what it is or how to encourage her to be considerate of other people and wipe the toilet seat clean after using or simply LOOK what she might have left behind!

It sounds like blood clots. I don't know how you will address your toilet problem, but this is not acceptable.

2
Posted by: considerate to others | 2008/08/15

that' s gross. sometimes when i get an inflammation, my vagina is very dry and flakes inside. that brown fleshy things referring to is vaginal skin. it flakes when you dry yourself with loo paper. i always jik the loo when i have it and don' t leave it for anyone to see. advise your friend to read health24 gynea doc if you want to be subtle.

Reply to considerate to others
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/08/12

That is absolutely disgusting - I would asign toilets and lock mine so she cant use it or better still find another housemate.

Reply to Dee GTC