Question
Posted by: Kaz | 2009-03-09

Flem in throat

I have recently stopped smoking and since then had flem on/in my throat. Is feels like it’ s on my voice box. I try and cough it out, but it just stays there. Is there something that I can take to get rid of this?

Kaz

You can use Alcophyllex or Benylin Expectorant cough mixture. You are experiencing these symptoms due to a reactivation of the cillea/hairs in your bronchial system. The cough and phlem will dissappear within a matter of months.

1

I HAVE IRON DEFICIANCY AND CAUSES TO MAKE FKEM IN MY THROAT. IT FEELS LIKE I SWALLOW OVER A LUMP. THERE IS CONSTANT SOLID FLEM COMING OUT. WHAT CAN I DO. I HAD IRON INTRVENOUS 2 WEEKS AGO.