Question
Posted by: Marius | 2010-04-14

FLEES

My pets have never had flees and now all of a sudden they have them. I have tried everything under the sun to get rid of them without avail. Please help.

Impossible, try again. Just do not go to the supermarket.

3
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-04-16

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010-04-14

Advantage is good, as is Frontline and a number of others.

The key to removing fleas from the environment is to spray and vacuum - but you have to repeat this at least once a week for a couple of weeks - fleas lay eggs in the carpets or other places, and if you don''t catch the babies as they hatch, you''re back to square 1.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Celia | 2010-04-14

I had the same problem - in the end Advantage worked for the pets and after spending literally hundreds of rands on every anti-flea product to get them out of the house, the one thing that worked was Dyflea that I got for something like R25 form the supermarket.

Reply to Celia