Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2009-03-04

Hi There
We recently discovered our Dearly beloved Kitty has fleas- we tried those drops you put behind the neck- nothing!!!
Then we tried the dip from the Vet- nothing!
We have vacuumed and washed everything- Still Nothing!
Please help I am desperate!

Dear Angel eyes

You get hunderds of 'drops you put behind the neck'. Dip does not work. Please do yourself a favour and buy some decent stuff, frontline, capstar and flego for the carpets.

Posted by: kirsten | 2009-03-09

I' ve found the thing that worked for us was to get the fleas at each stage - and these products are available at most vets and some online pet shops:
* treat your garden with garden flea granules
* wash your pet' s bedding / any where she tends to sleep
sprinkle flea powder on those areas (don' t forget her scratching post)
* flea drops (if you' ve been using frontline try advantix or the other way around, I' ve heard that some fleas get resistant to a certain brand after a long period of time)
* capstar (to kill live ones on your pet)

Reply to kirsten
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2009-03-06

Thanks for that Chill!
But I clearly remember asking Cyber vet!

Reply to Angel Eyes
Posted by: Chill | 2009-03-05

Depends on the vet, doesn' t it? Usually they stock all this stuff - phone and ask yours.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2009-03-05

Thanks Cybervet are these all available at the Vet?

Reply to Angel Eyes