Question
Posted by: JC | 2009/10/15

Flea Bites

Hi doc

I think I might' ve been bitten by fleas since I have not been out in the bush anywhere and I doubt it is a spider bite but we do have dogs and I' ve seen images of flea bites that look exactly the same to what I have on my skin. It started on Sunday and I just felt a few bumps all clustered together on my skin and today it has started to itch a bit. It does hurt a little but only if I touch it. I' ve been using Anthisan cream for it. What else could work for this.

Thank you.

Hallo JC
If it is a cluster of pimples, just watch out for blisters forming as it could also be the start of Herpes Zoster. If it is just fleabites, Anthisan is the right medication to use.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Hallo JC

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Hallo JC

Reply to cyberdoc