Question
Posted by: Ron | 2009-06-19

Flaxseed oil

Hi Vanessa,

I just bought flaxseed oil wich contains 600mg omega 3, 150mg omega 6, and 180mg omega 9. It says ot take 3 a day but i was wondering if i can take less?

I' m 29, male, 90kg, perfect health, and gym at least 4 times a week. I just want to try omega fats because apprently it helps with training....

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Ron

You are on the right track! Excellent choice – just make sure you keep the oil in your fridge to prevent it from spoiling. Use it in your smoothies/shakes on salad or veggies. It is vital to the health of the body – never ever stop using it!

Take care and have a great weekend!
Vanessa