Posted by: jess | 2010-11-21

flatulence odor

I have suffered with foul smelling flatulence for many years now and it has really caused me to be very unsuccessful in many areas of my life. I am very into health, go to gym almost daily and was told i have ibs.. which means i have to watch what i eat all the time. i know lactose is a big stimulator and caffeine so i stay away from these, but it does not matter what i eat i keep having this problem. i have been for a colonoscopy, gastroscopy, charcoal tablets, i really just want my life back. any advice please, im so embarrassed to talk about it but its such a big deal in my life.

I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist to have a proper diagnosis made. There are certain conditions that are treatable that can casue excessive flatulence. Treatment might be very successful.

Kind regards