Question

Flatulence

I seem to have chronic flatulence, especially after main meails and throughout the day. I have severe discomfort in my abdomen and the only way to release this discomfort is by passing wind.

It does not feel natural having to pass wind so often, I can easily pass wind 10 to 15 times in an hour. Could I have a food intolerance? It worsens when I eat meat and dairy.

Hallo Anon
Yes, it could be a food intolerance. Try using probiotics and Pankreoflat three times a day and cut out dairy and meat for a week. Then you can gradually increase first your dairy intake and see if symptoms worsen, if not you can add meat and see if this makes it worse. It may also be caused by constipation, so if your tummy does not work regularly, try taking something like Fybogel orange or Duphalac or Movicol.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/09

Hallo Anon