Question
Posted by: Kittykat | 2010/07/16

Flatulence

I have a 4-month old kitten, I give her wet Friskies Kitten in the morning and evening and Friskies Kitten kibble during the day. The problem I have is that she is very windy and it is pungent! Would a change of the brand take care of that?

Hi KittyKat

First as you suggested change the diet. Try one of the premium diets (Hill's, Iams etc) and slowly incorporate into the food you are already feeding - should take a week. Hopefully you should see a reduction in the flatulence.

If failing this then please take her to the vet where they may do a faecal examination and hopefully determine if there is a problem.

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/07/17

Hi KittyKat

Reply to CyberVet