Posted by: angie | 2009-02-05

flat warts

Hi, I havemultipe flat warts all over my face and they seem to be spreading. I went to a dematologist who prescribed medication for me, but I am pregnant and apparently its not safe.. Is there anything that I can do while I am pregnant. I am desperate?

Dear Angie
It depends on how bad it is, if you are pregnant freezing it with liquid nitrogen may be an option. Does the dermatologist know that you can't use the medication?

Posted by: angie | 2009-02-06

she knows Im pregnant and prescribed it, but apparently its not safe, its called RETIN-A.Its really bad.It started off with 2 or 3 and now their could be 100' s. And they just dont want to stop itching.I heard that pregnancy sometimes causes it to spread.

Reply to angie