Posted by: Happiness | 2009-01-26

Flat stomach

Hi, I just want to find out from you what can I use to get my flat stomach, I am a 23 year old girl who gave first birth last year August, and now I' ve got a big tommy due to the pregnancy.I have tried the sauna belt and nothing is improving, it just keeps on burning my skin.I really need to get to my normal shape and don' t know what to do, Please help me out on that regard.

Dear Happiness
If you are not generally overweight then your big tummy is probably due to the pregnancy that has stretched your stomach muscles. Ask Fitness Doc for a set of exercises that target the tummy. If this does not make a difference after another 3 months, then I would suggest that you ask your gp to refer you to a plastic surgeon who will advise if he/she can repair these stretched muscles for you and/or use liposuction to improve the situation.