Posted by: excited | 2009-02-11

Flat nipples

I posted a message a few weeks ago about my inverted nipples and asking how to fix them, I read your reply and I went to buy a nipple suction toy and for the first time I can say that I have nice erected nipples! They go down again very quick after the suction, but the toy includes little rings that u put around them so that they stay erected and they work for quite a while and I love it :)

The only thing that I am wondering about it the fact that it is very sensitive when they are erected, almost sore, but not this normal?
Also when I use the suction thing then my nipples turn a bit purple, but they go back to normal color after a while....Is this normal?
They go inverted and hide again after I take the rings off, but I feel great while they are erected :) For the first time in 24 years I can also have nice erected nipples :)

Dear Excited
Because it works on a suction basis it can cause some congestion which may cause sensitivity and blueness - so just don't overdo it - follow instructions on how to use the device carefully. If the blueness stay there when you put the rings on, it may be a sign that there is not enough blood flow, and this may damage the nipples - how long after the blueness start does the colour return to normal?