Question
Posted by: Cia | 2012/02/01

Flat foot

Doc can u help me, I have a flat foot I get very tired when I stand or walk for 30 to 45mins. So I was wondering if there''s any help I can get or what kind of a doctor I can go to, coz i''ve a been going to medical doctors, they only giving me medication that only helping for the moment.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Cia,
It is important to evaluate the cause of the problem so I would advise you consult with your local osteopath who will have a look at your feet, legs plus assess if there any other medical reasons for this fatigue. They will then be able to advise on the best course of action.