Question
Posted by: Lin | 2010/05/12

Flashing lights, ect

I''m finding it harder and harder to be able to watch t.v., t.v. ads, driving with sunlight shining through trees, ect. I''m 31 years old. It was like this when I was a child but it seems to get worse. I used to get terrible migrains from it. But now I either get a migraine or I get a terrible headache (not a migraine) accompanied with extreme nausea and even vomiting sometimes. I can''t even walk out of a building into the sunlight...
Or even into a building from outside.
What could be the cause?

Hallo Lin
The light may trigger migraines, so you may need to take preventative medication. Please discuss with your GP as he may be able to give you a prescription or refer you to a neurologist.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/13

Hallo Lin
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc