Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2011/07/09

Flaking face and scalp

I have really bad dandruff and my face flakes in my T-zone area even after I use dandruff shampoo/exfoliator.
Could these be caused by the same thing and what can I do to treat it?

Cindy

Please consult a dermatologist, as it is possible that you have seborrhoeic dermatitis. In the interim, you can use Denorex shampoo to control the flakiness of your scalp.

1

Hi Cindy

I had the same problem after giving birth - what helps is washing your hair with denorex shampoo (a bit expensive) then apply daily ketozol cream on your face.

Hope this works for you