Posted by: CatMom | 2009-08-13

How can I best look after my 3 year old tabby who was diagnosed with FIV?

I know high protein diets help, but what else can I do?

Dear Cat Mom

Read about flowers and potions that may help on the internet.

Posted by: Anna | 2009-08-18

Here are just one of the " flower and potion"  treatments available online - Cybervet was actually helping you:

Maritime Pine Antioxidant
Available in a 50ml blend, maritime pine antioxidant is added to the cat' s food, preferably extra-smelly food like sardines. It acts as a specialist antioxidant that is stronger than vitamin C, which will clear the body of free radicals through physical exertion.
Special Mix to Alleviate Symptoms
The mix includes violet leaves, comfrey, blue flag, dandelion, thuja, echinacea, hypericum, oak, walnut, olive and rescue remedy. Combined together in a blend, it is placed in the cat' s food to help alleviate symptoms such as the chronic diarrhea and gum irritation that are major signs of the illness.
Human Family Flu
The Human Family Flu is a 100ml blend. The dose is 20 drops, three times daily, in water. This lasts for about six weeks of continued treatment. Felines often contract the flu due to a diminished immune system, and Human Family Flu is an herbal mix that helps to rebalance the body and to aid in removing the illness from the body.

Herbal Treatments in Cats
Maritime Pine Antioxidant
Human Family Flu

Reply to Anna
Posted by: CatMom | 2009-08-17

I dont know why I even bother asking you anything,

Reply to CatMom