Question
Posted by: Gavin | 2011/04/12

Fitness Doc

Good Afternoon

I am researching good fitness books for shaping and toning. Could you point me in the right direction?

Kind Regards
Gavin

Hi Gavin

I don't know of specific books, I'm afraid. I'd go to Exclusive Books and browse through the fitness books. There really is little difference between them, the only thing I'd say is beware of promises! They all make unrealistic claims to sell books and that's the warning sign. The exercises themselves are probably similar and not really going to make the difference - how one uses them is, and obviously, the safety aspect of technique and who might need to avoid certain exercises.

2
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/04/26

Hi Gavin

Reply to fitnessdoc
Posted by: monnapula | 2011/04/13

Hi doc
i am 35 yrs and i have a big belly and i always try to get six pack but i can''t get it. i don''t know if i am doing the right exercise or not . Problem -1. too busy at work when i get at home i am lazy to execise. i knock of at 4 pm and come to work at 7h30. i am studying safety management at unisa and i am due to write my exams in May/June. i also loose concentration while studying can you please assist me.

Reply to monnapula