Posted by: James | 2009-09-10

When ever I run around and play sport, I end up getting dizzy and nausea and usually vomit. Now this surely isnt normal, can someone explain why? I know im not the fittest guy but surely there needs to be a way to get around this, getting fitter cant be this hard!!

Hi James

What kind of sport? And how hard? It might be that you're fit, but you're over-exerting. That would be one explanation for nausea. The others are that you eat too close to training, that you don't eat at all and become hypoglycemic, and that you have low blood pressure.

Any one of these might be the cause. I'd look at them in that order too - intensity first, then diet, and then blood pressure.