Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/10/21

Fitness

Hi Dietdoc thank you for your good advise, I dont know what it is with me but I find something that works and then see results but then sabotage and dont carry on.... WW' s principles are great that you can eat anything in moderation no foods are cut out and you eat enough but doubting the process. I am really getting fit and I love my excercise - I just bulked a bit now and gained muscle which could be due to the increase protein supplements etc... I want to be lean and toned not bulky so I am going back to eating what I feel like and enough carbs. I am also going to stop my morning coffee and substitute with game during my work out cause that use to work in the past. I do however feel that my protein shake with 100ml fat free milk is essential after training for recovery and lasting energy through out the day.... That followed by my Oats with Linseed.... I am going to follow my WW program and excercise and trust the program...I dont like protein to begin with. I find that if you restrict yourself you crave that foods beverages etc but if I tell myself I can have anything I hardly feel hungry and when I eat I am satisfied.... Going to try very hard to stay in this mindset and not fall back into boring same old food everyday or plans that dont work.

Dear Kasandra
Glad to hear that you are learning to really trust good advice and apply moderation to your dieting and exercise. You can certainly have the protein shake with 100 ml fat-free milk after exercise as this is a low-GI food that will sustain your energy levels for long periods.
Stick to your new insights and resolve.

1
Posted by: laica | 2008/10/23

I SEEM TO LOSS MY MEMORY,I FORGET EASSILY

Reply to laica