Question
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2011/10/12

Fisting

Does fisting help make a woman squirt or ejaculate.

Vaginal fisting has caused death (air embolism). In general, sexual activities that cause air to enter the vagina can be fatal, with heightened risk during pregnancy. I would not recommend that you do it. Good ordinary sexual intercourse and stimulation on the right spot(s) can elicit the effect - just keep in mind that not all women 'squirt' and not all of them want to 'squirt'. Deidre - SASHA

6

You need a damn fist through ure face yes!

Posted by: L | 2011/10/15

I have pain when having intercourse how on eart would afist still fit in there?? Gosh you guys are crazy man.

Reply to L
Posted by: MJ | 2011/10/13

did none of you read the expert''s comment? you are all messed up!! it can cause DEATH!!!!!!!!!! there are so many ways to pleasure a woman.. how''s about doing that rather than showing how much you dont care about her life by doing a sexual act that could cause her to die....seriously.

Reply to MJ
Posted by: XXX | 2011/10/13

I doubt whether there are many women who want an entire hand inside her.My partner complains (at times) about the size of my p*nis when not totally ready (let alone 5 fingers &  hand).

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Bozo | 2011/10/12

Michelle, <br>He starts with one finger and then two, until the lady is comfertable , then increase the fingers .hold your hand and point al five fingers touching at the fingertips. You need to be well lubricated.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/12

Reply to sexologist