Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/11/22

Fisting

Dear Dr,

My hubby and I want to try fisting, how do we go about fisting..we have done everything so this is the last thing that we want to try.

Fisting can cause intense sexual pleasure because of the dilatation of the vagina. It is essential that you are relaxed and use a lot of lubricant. Ensure before hand that you have established how you will communicate that you want to stop if it is too painful or uncomfortable to continue. It involves inserting the hand into the vagina with fingers held together to make the han as small as possible, on insertion. Not all women can tolerate it.

17
Posted by: annie | 2010/11/26

what else? some ppl whatever they find put there.its not right ya.

Reply to annie
Posted by: J@ZZ | 2010/11/26

SHAVE UR HEAD ..........N TRY HEADING

Reply to J@ZZ
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/11/26

I say try footing....try getting his foot up there...that should wok out lovely

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: j@zz | 2010/11/26

look..ders no way ur pistol is as beeg as ur fist ...if ur women likes it den UR toast....ul b fistin da rest of ur lyf!!!!!

Reply to j@zz
Posted by: Queenbee | 2010/11/25

gosh, when i came into this site i was feeling horny and this whole thing just turned me off and i feel cramps!!! get a life man!

Reply to Queenbee
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/23

That sounds too sore to try,surely there so many other " things"  you could rather try

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/11/23

once you rebore and hone and fit bigger pistons u cant use small pistons anymore

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: KKK | 2010/11/23

Jah neh. Some guys are .....?

Reply to KKK
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/22

*sigh* I love it when...

anyway, fisting takes time,sometimes a few days, and there''s no guarantee that you will be able to do it successfully. I would suggest very good quality lube! I don''t know many women who have done this, but those who have said they enjoy the feeling of being stretched and the feeling of being filled up. Recovery can take a while too.

Not quite my cup of tea (I prefer tightness and muscle control), if you &  hubby are on the same page, you should both enjoy the experience - or at least the trying :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/11/22

Ja when the woman gives birth shes in so much pain she doesn''t even feel the baby come out! Eina good luck!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Huh? | 2010/11/22

My mother is a cattle farmer and she sticks her entire arm up many cows whenever she artifically insimenates them.

Have fun whatever you decide.

Reply to Huh?
Posted by: Sain | 2010/11/22

Ouch!!! ...and Eeeww gross

Reply to Sain
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/11/22

Women have kids and the virgina streches but comes back to size

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: KKK | 2010/11/22

As long as you know you don''t have to do everything, like it is okay to leave some things for the mind right, evert thought what will happen after that, god forbid you are to break up, it just might be a littel too much for your next husband.

Reply to KKK
Posted by: HUH | 2010/11/22

Cant say ive ever tried with my wife but have seen it done in a couple of porno''s looks pretty painful. It involves inserting a full fist into your vagina or anus.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: angel | 2010/11/22

i havnt tried it bt it sounds sore

Reply to angel