Question
Posted by: fisting | 2009/09/29

fisting.

hi,guys.wat is the best when 1 wants to start the art of fisting...

i would suggest that you discuss this with someone who already engages in fisting and you could consider joining a fisting club where you could gain further info from.

11
Posted by: ladyass | 2013/12/14

fisting is a great feeling best lay on very edge of bed ankles tied to frame .using a vaginal clamp that will widen your vaginal entrance and it helps beginners .its important to relax total use lots of ky...When you practice be patient its wonderful I love vaginal fisting makes me so exposed and my bf takes total control over my pussy.heaven..

Reply to ladyass
Posted by: Mina | 2009/10/01

Damn there is even fisting clubs!! How can I join them? Of course as a man I will help with my finger in the vagina.

Reply to Mina
Posted by: Really Naive | 2009/09/29

Wow ! And inside was a little old man playing a piano !! The rectal route must give rise to serious piles ! What next " arming" ?? After a couple of fists, having normal sex must be akin to someone beating another to death with a toothpick. I thought I was really adventerous ' cos I had the lady on top !! LOL

Reply to Really Naive

I have tried it and from my experience the women I have tried it with really enjoyed it, but I have only tried the vaginal route as I am in enough C.......P as it is.

Posted by: topdog | 2009/09/29

when a women gives birth??? how big is sum of the heads????
makes 1 think...

Reply to topdog
Posted by: topdog | 2009/09/29

Egg,thats wat they said after humty dumty fell off the wall. yak,

Reply to topdog
Posted by: kal | 2009/09/29

I really will like to see the vagina after that - this is some scary shit.....are we really that experimantal.

Reply to kal
Posted by: Egg | 2009/09/29

Yuk!!!!!!

Reply to Egg

Fisting is a sexual activity that involves inserting a hand into the vagina or rectum. Typically, fisting does not involve forcing the clenched fist into the vagina or rectum. Instead, all five fingers are kept straight and held as close together as possible (forming a beak-like shape, casually referred to as a " silent duck" ), then slowly inserted into a well-lubricated vagina or rectum.[1] Once insertion is complete, the fingers either naturally clench into a fist or remain straight. In more vigorous forms of fisting, such as " punching,"  a fully clenched fist may be inserted and withdrawn slowly. Fistees who are more experienced may take two fists (double-fisting) in the vagina or rectum. In the case of double-fisting, pleasure is derived more from the stretching of the anus or vagina than from the thrusting (in-and-out) movement of hands.[2]

Posted by: Dumb ?? | 2009/09/29

What is fisting........???????????

Reply to Dumb ??
Posted by: Limatiro | 2009/09/29

I also need the lesson cos I am dying to experiement with fisting .i would like my bf to fist on my...........

Reply to Limatiro