Question
Posted by: palpats | 2009-04-23

fissure

i had an operation for a fissure couple of months later my husband had same problem he too had op and now my son is also having same problem our diets havent changed only thing is we have fitted an osmosis water filter do you thing that must have caused problem 3 members of family with same problem please advise

Dear Palpats
No I don't think it is caused by the water filter. Fissures are usually caused by constipation, so you could look at your diet - does it contain enough fibre and fruit and vegetables, and do you drink enough water?