Question
Posted by: fairy | 2008-12-01

fishy smell

I' ve been having a very strange and unusual fishy smell down under with a bit of a white discharge. What you recommend I do. It is a bit imbarrasing and driving me insane!! Please help

It could be an infection. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

3
Posted by: jordan | 2009-02-27

also had some kind of a fishy smell ,but gynaguard takes it away. Just try the whole package of gynaguard and see if it works.
It eased my uncomfortable sex feeling as well.

Reply to jordan
Posted by: Eu | 2009-01-13

Can I use GynaGuard even when I' m pregnant?

Reply to Eu
Posted by: c | 2008-12-01

hi there

had the same problem. Started using a product called gynaguard. It is like a shower gel just for there. You can get it at Dischem or I suppose any pharmacy. Good luck!

Reply to c