Question
Posted by: molly | 2008-12-22

first trimester/12 weeks

Doc i would like to know if it' s safe to travel in my first trimester just for a holiday, if not safe now when should be safe for me to travel, please i need an urgent reply since my holidays starts tomorrow,or what sholu i take with me when i want to travel.

It is fine to travel as long as you are close to medical attention.

1
Posted by: Jenn | 2008-12-22

Hi molly

Traveling is safe just remember the safetybelt. Nothing can happen that early. Closer to you duedate is more of a worry when traveling. I think you can fly even up to 7 or 8 months of pregnancy.
Drive safely

Reply to Jenn