Posted by: Lee | 2012-06-26

First time traveller

Good day,
We are going to Thailand later this year. I am not sure of a whole lot of things
- I hear we are not going to need Visas, but we will be catching a connecting flight in Abu Dabi, are we going to be allowed to leave the airpot there without a visa?
- In terms of luggage, is there a limit in terms of bag size?
- we have had of stories(might not be true) of things being planted in people bags etc, how can we prevent this?
- Any vaccinations i need before i go?
- Any other tips?
Thank you kindly

Expert ImageTravel expert

Dear Lee,
Your travel agent will be able to give you all info about visa requirements. Abu Dabi depends on your flight times. If it is overnight or longer you will have to get a separate visa.if you want to leave the airport.
Your hand luggage must always be with you and let no one help you with it!
Vaccinations. Tetanus should be up to date. Hep A, Typhoid essential and best to have Influenza injection as respiratory infections are very common.
Kind regards,
Pete .

Posted by: Ercan | 2012-08-09

Just want to say your article is as surpnisirg. The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i could assume you''re an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

Reply to Ercan
Posted by: Lee | 2012-06-27

thank you so much Pete, much appreciated.

Reply to Lee