Question
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2012-10-01

First time squirter

Hi Doc,
Over the weekend a lady friend of mine visited from DBN, we havent seen each other in about 2 years. While busy with foreplay and me playing with her with my fingers I somehow made her squirt for the first time. This has never happened to either of us before, however our foreplay lasted for about 60min with her squirting over and over again.

Problem is she is here for a week, and wants me to do it again. However I dont know what I did. She just let rip, and loved it.
What do I do now, I dont want to let her down, but also want to see her in the same pleasure she was in over the weekend. Man squirting really made her squirm she was out of control. and now just wants more.

Please help.

From what you describe it sounds like you are referring to female ejaculation. The following link might do for interesting reading - http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/female_ejaculation.htm. It is not uncommon, but not all women experience that. The fact the two of you have not seen one another for so long and were really excited to be together could most definitely have contributed to the experience.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealthza.co.za. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Dirty Dave | 2012-10-09

Uncle BOB,

Send her my way, I''ll make her squirt

Reply to Dirty Dave
Posted by: LooLoo | 2012-10-03

Bob, Bob, Bob, its not the first time your lady has squirted - every time she sits on the toilet she squirts! Same thing!

Reply to LooLoo
Posted by: Uncle BOB | 2012-10-01

Thank you very much Doc.

Reply to Uncle BOB
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-10-01

Reply to sexologist