Question

First time sex

Hi there,
I want to have full-on sex for the first time. I''ve spoken to my partner about it, and we both have agreed on starting with sexual intercourse. I have a few questions:
* Why is it that my penis is very sensitive when protruding the
vagina
* Is it normal to be shy when going to buy condoms for the first
time?
* Will it hurt the first time I''ll have sex?
Thanks!

It is normal to be sensitive and you may find that when you think you enjoy sex...it is over! This will pass. Luckily we can get condoms every where, you do not have to ask for it over a counter! The shyness will also go away and be assured, that buying condoms may be embarrassing, but VERY WISE!!! The hurt question... at least you already know the penis is sensitive when penetrating the vagina, so I assume if it did not hurt at that point, that it will most likely be a pleasant experience and not a painful one! Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: MOONSAMIE | 2012/09/28

DERA PPL WHY ARE URLL ACTING AWAY LIKE ...URLL STILL IN GRADE 1 IF IT CNT GO IN THE FRONT PUT IT IN THE BACK .....AS THE SAYING IS GOES ....FRONT DOOR CLOSED YOUS BACK DOOR ......STILL DNT WORK US WINDOW .........

Reply to MOONSAMIE
Posted by: samira | 2012/09/26

Hi, I am like to have sex, and want to really enjoy, but dont no how to ask my boy friend, He is just friend, but i want to know either which is correct or wrong. But everyday night when i feel lonely i feel like to ... But friends kindly help to have sex i am really interested to have it. Give me better suggestion, and how to make my friend to be with me.

Reply to samira
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/20

Reply to sexologist