Question
Posted by: Fish | 2010-11-17

First time pill user

I want to start using the pill. Do I have to go to a doctor to get a prescription, or just a pharmacy or clinic?

You can go to a clinic or your doctor. It is best to be checked before starting the Pill.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-20

Posted by: Shoes | 2010-11-18

I went to the clinic and got a low dose hormone contraceptive pill. After that I just bought it over the counter, once I knew the brand. Perhaps if the pill gives you side affects, then go to the Gynae.

Reply to Shoes
Posted by: Fish | 2010-11-17

I wanted to make an appointment at a gynae, but the waiting period for an appointed is at least 2 months...

Reply to Fish
Posted by: gorgeous | 2010-11-17

i have the same problem, i feel that maybe i should go for a check up so that the correct one may be prescribed??

Reply to gorgeous