Question
Posted by: Manie | 2011/07/30

first time intercourse for my partner.

As a new engaged couple from begining of this year, we will be married end of year and I need some tips on how to handle the situation in the most proper maner on our honneymoon. My partner is a virgin and I don't want her to be uncomfortable for her first time. Maby you could help me with something is did not think of? Thank you

It is so important not too put too much pressure on yourselves and not have too high expectations. You may both be completely exhausted after the excitement of the wedding day. Take it slow, enjoy one another's body with focus being more on sharing good feelings than rushing intercourse. You have lots of time in the future together. I would encourage open communication. Perhaps verbalise your concerns to her.

13
Posted by: Gatiep | 2011/08/05

Manie, you should have nailed her before you got married bru. What if she''s kak in bed or doesn''t want to do anal?

I made the same mistake before. Waited for my wedding night and it sucked. It was not at all like any of the scenes I had been watching on my Butt Sluts 5 DVD.

Good luck my ou. I hope she''s okay

Reply to Gatiep
Posted by: STALLION | 2011/08/01

Some of the contributions in english on this forum are even worse, especially the SMS primary school typing. Those of you that made the comments about Manie''s grammar, should kindly promote better english as well.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: booger | 2011/08/01

just stick it in there and ride her like u braking in a stallion.

Reply to booger
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/08/01

For me it was easy because my penis is only 2cm when erect.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: Biekie van die pad af | 2011/08/01

Ja " Boer" , ek stem heeltemal saam...
Dis nou wel biekie van die onderwerp af maar ek twyfel baie baie sterk of " Manie"  ''n " Afrikaner Boy"  is.
In my lewe het ek nog nooit nie ''n " Afrikaner Boy"  wat in die skool was, so swak sien " English"  nie....

Reply to Biekie van die pad af
Posted by: Boer | 2011/08/01

Goeie hemel Manie, waar het jy standerd 6 geskryf. Jou engels is regtig sleg , ag nee man.

Reply to Boer
Posted by: Manie | 2011/08/01

Frankly.....I am a Afrikaner boy, taking up things that are impotiant to my future wife very seriusly! I don''t know who this louser mohammed are posting shit like that. If I could see you face to face I will beat your undeveloped brains out!!!! Have some dignity and respect to a woman. Wish that were less assholes like this prick, than this world and all its sick sex problems was a better place.

Reply to Manie
Posted by: nina | 2011/08/01

wow mohammed..you sound like a real peach. i am sure your wife loves sex with you...um NOT ! take your pathetic attitude home to the bathroom where it belongs...loser. its men like you that put women off sex...frankly i am sure your poor wife fakes it EVERY time...just so your stupid pea brain willl get it over with faster....

Reply to nina
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/07/31

Just undress her and push your erect penis in her puss*y. If she is vergin she will cry first, but do not stop . go on pounding. after few minutes she will enjoy and respond your pounding. She will give you real fun.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: Manie | 2011/07/31

Thank you for you great expert atvice.....this truly gives me a mutch better perspective on how importiant it is. Though we already talk a lot about our sexual relationship and about the hunneymoon can I now put the nail in the cofen and be shure what to do and how to aproach her in the correct why. We maid from the start a decision to may our honneymoon special event to be rememberd and she desives to be handled like you mentiond. You do not know how much this ment for us, thank you for you time and generosity. Regards Manie

Reply to Manie
Posted by: P | 2011/07/30

I don''t think she will be scared to see your penis, as Stallion said.

Having waitted for so long, she will probably be counting every second to finally be with you. And, because she''s a virgin, she probably expects it to be like she always dreamt, but it won''t be.

My advice is: be very patient. Spend a lot of time holding her and kissing her before you actually penetrate her. Make sure she''s wet enough. It will probably hurt her, but the more physically prepared she is, the less painful it will be. Using gelly is not a good idea, unless she suggests it. And, please don''t try to put your fingers inside her or touch her in a rough manner thinking you''re turning her on. Rather be very gentle and touch her very softly.

When you''re inside her, go very slowly. Spend about half an hour just moving VERY slowly for her body to get used to you. If you rush or move abruptly, it may cause her to feel very sharp pain. Once she''s more comfortable and has opened up (literally, by relaxing her muscles), you can change the speed gradually. If you have to go fast, try to keep your movements short (an inch or so) because she will still be a little tight and long thrusts may cause the walls of the vagina to hurt.

She will most likely not get an orgasm, which will be a little bit of a disappointment, but hold her after and be romantic so that she feels confident that it will get better with time.

Don''t be afraid to talk about sex before, during or after. Ask her if she likes it when you do a certain thing. Explore your bodies together. Tell her how beautiful she is and all kinds of nice things that you feel (but not things you don''t truly feel.)

Good luck!

Reply to P
Posted by: STALLION | 2011/07/30

Deal with the issue as normal as possible. You have already decided to get married, which means that you two intend to have a sexual relationship. Start to discuss the issue of sexual intercourse, including the use of condoms, the pill, when to start with pregnancy, etc. I have gathered that you have decided not to have sex prior to getting married. Nothing prevents you 2 from discussing what you are going to do during your first time. The wedding day will be hectic and tiresome. Maybe plan your first penetration of her hymen when you wake up the next morning. Do not keep her guessing about when you will be getting on top of her. Make her part of the planning. Breaking her hymen may cause some bleeding. Use plenty of lubricating cream, especially if your penis is quite big. A towel will prevent the bed sheets getting spoiled. Do not scare the hell out of her by jumping naked into bed on the first night with a rock hard penis. But do undress completely in front of her soon, and get into that habit every time you change clothes in your bedroom. Your nakedness will certainly stimulate her sexually. Do not expect to achieve a sounding successful sexual act during the first session, nor expect her to get an orgasm during the initial sessions. Orgasms may only be reached after time. You, or both of you, may remain very horny during the honeymoon and first months of married life. If you want to jump on her every time that you get an erection, sexual intercourse 5 to 7 times a day may be too exhausting for her. Tell her that she may expect you to be extremely horny during the honeymoon, because when a man''s penis has tasted a vagina, that is all he is thinking about during the honeymoon. Discuss the issue of masturbation. Many men still do it after getting married. Masturbate under the shower or in the bath should you get horny too often for her to handle. Do not believe that she would enjoy it every time she says: YES. She may say so simply not to disappoint you. Do not expect her to stand in various sexual positions for you. It may be very embarassing for her during the honeymoon period. When you get on top of her, rest on your elbows. She will get out of breath with your full weight on her. Both of you can trim the pubic bush. A handful of long hair is most disappointing. Buy sufficient sexual needs before you leave on honeymoon. You may run out of condoms much earlier than expected and get back home with a pregnant wife. It is not impossible that you may get a eczema rash on your penis or foreskin, due to the fluids in her vagina that you are unused to. Wash your penis thoroughly with soap and water after every session. Many young women get flora problems during their honeymoons. Let her discuss the issue with her doctor prior to the marriage. Enjoy your honeymoon.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/30

Reply to Sexologist