Question
Posted by: Kim | 2010/06/29

First Time - And scared!

Im 28 and still a virgin and my fiancé  and I would like to now engage in intercourse  please can you advise what pill to go on and once im on the will how long do I have to wait before we have intercourse? Is the pill the only option as I am scared of putting on weight or even that my thyroid medication might cancel the pill and I might fall pregnant?

Triphasil or Femodene are good pills to start with.The injectable is the other option. The thyroid medication will not interfere with the Pill.

4
Posted by: stn | 2010/07/02

Kim my darling you are blessed,a virgin at 28. Dont be scared of the unknown,ses is a wonderful thing to share with someone you truly love. Visit a gynae,who will advise you on the pill or injection.they are different,it depends on a person and how their bodies receive them and also on when you plan to get married. Otherwise,dont let Anon scare you. Enjoy the experience after all it is you first time.

Reply to stn
Posted by: Rubers | 2010/07/01

Anon, you don''t know WHAT you are talking about.
I have no problem with the idea to wait till she''s married but don''t say that " lots of marriages does not last when you have sex beforehand. That my dear is just BS!!!

Reply to Rubers

Why don''t you rather wait till you are married and enjoy wonderful sex. Otherwise, get married sooner. Lots of marriages does not last when you have sex beforehand. Later on you will feel you are only ''doin a job'' and the bliss of marriage will be gone. Jesus is the answer to all your problem and questions.