Posted by: Hopeful | 2009-01-19

First time anal

My wife + I r going 2 try anal. We' ve prepared her 4 it by using a well lubed vibrator. She is able 2 relax her muscles there quite well now + tells me she enjoys it. The big moment, the moment of truth will come tomorrow night. What is the best position 4 anal. I know I must take it very slowly + will wear a condom + lots + lots op lube. Which position do most people find the best especially 4 the first time?

The best way is to experiment with a number of positions in order to find the one that suits you as a couple the best! Enjoy!

Posted by: ffme | 2009-01-19

The best is your wife on top, that means she can control how quick/slow and deep you penetrate...whatever you do...dont get excited and start might receive a small b!tch slap!...communication is also important...her having a glass or 2 of wine is also not a bad idea.

Reply to ffme